5 Amigos To Rule The World
According to the mainstream media, President Trump policies on the global stage will set America back 40-50 years and will force it to lose its global leadership role.
- Senior Chinese diplomat: China will assume world leadership if needed
- China Won’t Run From a Fight With Trump
“If anyone were to say China is playing a leadership role in the world, I would say it’s not China rushing to the front but rather the front-runners have stepped back, leaving the place to China,” Zhang said. “If China is required to play that leadership role, then China will assume its responsibilities,” he added.
Not so fast there sparky. Let’s take a closer look.
- Brazil is undergoing its own economic, currency and political crisis.
- India has just declared the war on cash. According to some, India is spiraling towards a depression.
- Russia’s entire stock market is worth less than Google and Apple combined.
- China has blown a financial bubble of epic proportions. The size of which we have never seen before. As was outline here Just How Big Is China’s Credit Bubble?
In the final analysis, Trump might be holding all the cards. By putting America first he might be able to avoid most of the troubles above. As was theorized here Is Trump’s Upcoming Trade War With China Brilliant?